Thursday, March 14, 2013

297. eff.Y.bee - Behind the Scenes

Had the MOST fun day yesterday--was lucky enough to be in pictures for the Spring 2013 look book for the beautiful, handmade jewelry brand, eff.Y.bee

My good friend Sam who I met summers and summers ago as a fellow Charlotte Ronson intern got me involved, and the shoot took place on the roof of her wonderfully whimsical apartment in Tribeca. eff.Y.Bee is an acronym for 'follow your bliss' and, as it says on their website, it is a brand "that seeks to inspire both self expression and the idea to get out there and pursue what you love." <333.

I only have some quick behind the scene shots for now, but the actual photos will hopefully be up on their website soon (and I'll of course keep you updated with posts of my own :P)! Definitely check out their website now and get your hands on their jewelry, they have some really special pieces. Thanks again to Alyssa, Sam, Laura, and everyone involved for such a fun early spring day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment